Friday, September 16, 2005

Shoes that don't fit and a heavy heart

I have been tasked with something, and I don't think I'm quite up to it. But first, some vital information here -- this isn't Sarah.

I know from the onset that I am stepping into shoes that are WAY too big for me. Sarah is a much better righter than I'll ever be. (The righter was a joke, I swear.) And I step into these too-big shoes, in which I'm sure I'll stumble, with a heavy heart. Because Sarah Bott has left Baton Rouge!

That's right - the Bott has left BR. She's on her way to Portland, and FEMA and the PIO division is worse off for it.

I'm going to take my heavy heart and plod home in these new shoes that don't fit, to return tomorrow to plug away some more and attempt a decent "Two Weeks in Baton Rouge" post.

So, til tomorrow. Happy travels Sarah!!

2 Comments:

At 10:50 AM , Blogger Silver Streak said...

Whoever you are, God bless! Sarah is my daughter, and I followed her blog with admiration and trepidation. Heavy stuff. So now you're my daughter (assuming you're not my son?) As they say in Hawaii, "GEEV-um!"
Emily Bott

 
At 10:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Brilliant blog!!!!Shoes must be good fit with your feet..Otherwise it will kill your feet!!!To save your feet wear Caterpillar shoes....!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home