Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Buddy is a big fat liar


After he sweetly told me I was only going to work on the phone list (ahem), he gave me another task and a stack of papers that involved tracking down six laptops and filling out a check-off list for each of them, and who they got signed out to.

While doing this and leaning over Marty's laptop (Marty is Buddy's boss' boss) to check his serial number, and I observed that I STINK!!!! PEEEU!!!! And I thought, how great, I hope Marty can't tell I am not wearing deodorant.

So anyway, while I was downstairs for some reason, I told someone I needed deodorant and they let me take a chunk of their Secret (which is "women's deodorant"). Here it is. I brought it upstairs and applied it with a tissue. I feel slightly less stinky now.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM , Blogger stewdog said...

Good thing that reading blogs require only your sense of sight and not smell.

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger Sarah Bott said...

I never thought of using the Vicks like that--under my arms! That would be so great, and would smell much better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home