Saturday, September 17, 2005

B Dawg

Dawg number 1 reporting for duty. My anonymity from the "Heavy hearts" post was apparently shortlived.

Today is quiet in BR, which is good because I didn't sleep well. When I got back to Camp Circus Circus last night, someone had stolen my cot! I grumpily (and with a bit of a buzz from the bar) grabbed a cot a few down and rendezvoused with Mr. Sandman.

About 3 in the morning I apparently woke up to visit the Porta-Potty, and in my sleepy stupor returned to my cot -- following the path that 10 days here had programmed me to follow. To my old cot! In an effort to jump into my old cot I landed on the new inhabitant. Lots of yelling and confusion before I returned to my new spot.

This morning I woke up and looked over at him and said, "Hey buddy - you stole my cot." He apologized and said, "Are you the guy that jumped on me in the middle of the night?" I had completely forgotten about it -- mortifying.

That's all for now -- SB I'm glad your return went well and you have your coffee and you have your dog. We'll give you a call tonight!

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Blogger Sarah Bott said...

Oh my god--someone stole your COT???!! that is SO UNCOOL.

Hey, will you email me Buddy's email address and the mailing address there (for FedEx)--I want to send you guys a care package.

VTY,
"baby killer" (isn't that terrible?). How about "Clinton Lover"

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger Sarah Bott said...

Naturally, I lost it: sarahbott@comcast.net

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home