Monday, September 12, 2005

Things I have learned

Where the bathrooms are, and which ones are working.

How to fill out the very important form #60 to order supplies for the field.

Where contracts is and how to process the form.

Where the supply room is and how to get supplies.

That I really like a lot of things about the South--everyone is so nice, and everyone says "sir" and "maam" and they mean it. Courtesy is a nice thing.

The exact location to Whole Foods.

The exact location to the only Starbucks in Baton Rouge.

How to sleep with eye shields on.

How to shower in a room the size of a porto-potty without letting anything touch the floor.

Ten new acronyms.

That there is a "search and rescue" branch of the PIO branch!!!!

Mostly everyone's name in my immediate area.

3 Comments:

At 4:02 PM , Blogger stewdog said...

I know you. You have lots of cuzzins. One of them typing from LA is very proud of the way you are "representing". Kudos to you.

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger Sarah Bott said...

I love the name stewdog. How come I never got a cool nickname like that? Like Sarah Dawg?

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger stewdog said...

You can have any nickname that you want, dear. I hereby annoint you as HOTBOTT. You should set up your blogger profile. Click my name and mine will pop up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home